I hope you are all having a wonderful day! In today’s post, I want to talk to you guys about something I’ve been wanting to get much better at, my productivity. Over the summer, I tend to get a bit lazy as I typically have more time on my hands. I think it’s great to have more freedom, but I’ve recently been getting bored of doing nothing. So, after a whole day of contemplating what to do, I decided to set some goals and habits that I want to achieve before the end of July. Achieving these goals will make my month a lot more productive. Keep reading to see what I plan to complete and how I’ll do it!
I really wanted to make myself a schedule where I could be more proactive, but also not feel cramped and stressed. These goals are things that have been on my mind for a long time but I’ve never gotten around to completing them.
- Reading– By the end of the year, I want to have read 40 books. I had a great start at the beginning of the year, but as summer got closer and closer I slowly stopped picking up books. With reading every day, I should grow the habit of naturally picking up a book!
- Blogging– Something else I have been lacking in is blogging. I really love blogging and want to strengthen my writing skills. So, I want to do something that has to with blogging every day. This could be anything from marketing, to taking pictures, being active, or just writing!
- PSAT– I’m a person very dedicated to school and working hard, and at the moment I’d like to try to achieve National Merit. I’m a bit far from this goal so I need to put in a lot of effort before the exam in October. Even if I don’t obtain National Merit, I’d like to see an increase in my score as that could lead to an increase in my SAT.
- Korean– I’m actually very disappointed in myself because I was on a role last year with practicing Korean. I was doing classes weekly and was improving a lot! But, I got very busy with school in January so I never picked it up again. I thought the summer was the perfect time to restart and I want to focus on reviewing during the month of July.
- Sales– As some of you may know, late last month I opened my own shop BiotifulGoods. I sell homemade, all natural, and minimal waste beauty and home products to help you have a more sustainable home! By the end of the year, I plan on donating 10% of sales to Oceana, an organization that helps preserve and conserve our oceans. As my shop is in it’s beginning periods, it’s crucial that I market my shop and get my products known. The first sales are always the hardest!
Well, that’s it for today’s post! It was quite short but I really wanted to share with you guys what I plan on achieving this month. I hoped you enjoyed and let me know down in the comments some of your July goals! I look forward to reading your comments and I’ll see you all very soon! Let’s achieve our goals together!